Welcome to my world,it's the best world ever..........

I am a garage sale jigsaw puzzle;challenging,complex,frustrating and yeah,there's pieces missing.I'm good for a rant.I am not a writer.I'm quick to anger.I love selfishly.Despite my lack of education,I think I know everything.I have two lists in life;people I adore and trash.If you want deep thoughts and answers to life's mysteries.......................scroll to the next blog.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I had a long,over-worded blog written for tonight,then I figured;to hell with it.I worry about too many things that don't matter,sooooooooooooooo instead I've decided to give a shoutout to those mother-daughter teams in the tampon commercials.Way to bring your lack of freshness home to millions.Thanks girls,we couldn't have achieved what we have without ya.We,as young males,were lost to this notion of stank.Stay real and stay fresh......................SSS

1 comment: